Any GA VA's in The Continental US?

lehbird

Hello:

I was wondering if there are any General Aviation VA's still out there with hubs in the continental US? (Ak would be ok, but would rather continental US)

Now I know there are many "free flight" VA's which would cover this, but I would be looking for something with a little structure.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

In addition to our Open Skies policy (fly the mission of choice with the aircraft of choice at the time of choice), Platinum Airways does have 3 North American hubs, each with suggested flights: KEWR, KDFW and CYVR. We also offer military, vintage military and cargo flights and have a Destination of the Week. Always welcome to have a look at our website.

--

Stijn

Honorary President, Platinum Airways

Dave...

I run the GA division at UAA, a reasonably new and growing open style VA. Our GA is somewhat structured in that there are a number of routes in the system already (all in the North East US). Since I administer the GA division, I can control where hubs are, what flies them etc. We are equipped to handle Fs2004, FSX, X-Plane, and P3D. Come on over and have a look. Our current GA routes are based upon Cape Air, New England. They are mostly "short-hop" flights in either a 402C or a 404 Titan, although I've flown them in the very nice Carenado Seneca II as well. As I say, come on over and have a look. If you let me know when your going to visit, I'll meet you on Team Speak (if we can figure it out).

Archived