Cessna Citation X 2.0 (CX209)

bjenn

Having a real hard time getting this aircraft to power up from its "Cold & Dark" setting!!. (The only setting).

Cannot remove cones and engine covers when its in PREFLIGHT SETUP

Cannot keeep switches for Batt 1 and Batt 2 in the 'ON' position. So consequently the rest of 10 Start procedures from Left Tilt panel isn`t happening at all. Running FS2004 + 9.1 update on a PC running Vista H P x86...

Anyone have any ideas as to what may be the problem???

A Google using 'cx209 citation x' brings up several torrent links to the ESDG Citation X version 2.0.

Robert Kerr

3D Modeler & Texture Artist

I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz, GTX-970 w/4GB, 8gb DDR 3 RAM, two SSDs, and Win 7 64 bit.

Having a real hard time getting this aircraft to power up from its "Cold & Dark" setting!!. (The only setting).

Cannot remove cones and engine covers when its in PREFLIGHT SETUP

Cannot keeep switches for Batt 1 and Batt 2 in the 'ON' position. So consequently the rest of 10 Start procedures from Left Tilt panel isn`t happening at all. Running FS2004 + 9.1 update on a PC running Vista H P x86...

Anyone have any ideas as to what may be the problem???

It's a complex aircraft - I suggest you register and ask your question here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/ . I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

DJ

You must do each step in the proper order; miss anything, or do something out of sequence, and you must start over.

When you have the engines running and all displays working ... save the flight! (Actually wait a couple of minutes before saving to make sure the engines stay running.) I find it preferable to load this save and move the plane where I want it than to go through that startup procedure each time. (I wish they'd included a "dummies" switch for people like me - hit one button and the plane is ready to go.)

Archived