757 Problems..... A FSX story

FSXmarc

So I usually fly the Captain SIm 757 which 50% of my total flights on flight sim since 2008 has been flown on, however there is a glitch that has really been bugging me.

When you see the aircraft in the selection box view just before you start a flight you can see that the wings are straight and low like they should be in the ground. Problem is that when I start the plane in a stationary state even when its not moving the wings still flex as if it were in the air. Its really bugging me and I want to know how I can make the wings like that in the selection box stay like that when the plane is on the ground.

Another thing that drives me insane is that CS modeled the EICAS & PFD instruments to have a navy blue color which is highly unrealistic, I have been in real 757 cockpits and they are all black. Is there any way to change the EICAS from a unrealistic navy blue to black like it should be? I have seen a mod somewhere on the net which has a extended panel of the CS 757 and all the gauges are black sadly I can't download this panel as its not there anymore.

Please help I REALLY WANT TO GET THE PSS 757 however Im not sure if it will work in FSX? I want to replace the CS757 with the PSS but I don't know if it will work.

Did you submit your wingflex problem to CapSim support or did you post it on their forum? I have heard of people having the opposite problem, with wings not flexing at all - but not what you describe.

PSS 757: complex FS9 aircraft in most cases do not work in FSX so your risk of failure is very high. The visual model might show up OK, but I highly doubt that you will get the cockpit working in all it's aspects, because of the different gauge technology. Panels not opening because of incompatible cfg entries are the least of your problems. Unfortunately PSS went out of buisness a long time ago, so no luck if you are looking for support. IIRC they went with some sort of "bang" too.

Archived