Change increments/decrements on AP knobs

zeitgeist

Hi,

I have a Rikoo ATR aircraft but saw this on other freare models as well.

The course knob only turns in increments/decrements of 10, so it's impossible to set the plane to intercept a radial between those increments.

The same thing happens to the altimeter knob which only turns in 1000 rate.

How can I change these two? How can I edit them to make them more precise?

On one last thing, Is there a way to set the proppeller levers and throttle levers to behave together? As if moving one engine will move the other as well? Is there anyway I can turn this on or off?

Thanks

If you have a registered copy of FSUIPC it has the ability to fix this, it is called Fix Control Acceleration.

Pretty sure bad gauge coding is the cause for this.

Is Rikoo the ATR creator? I thought it was just a file library.

As for the T and P levers, are you talking about manually controlling a 2D and/or 3D gauge or are you asking about setting up the keyboard and/or a controller (joystick)?

If it is the latter, pressing "E" 1 2 quickly should set it so you can control both engines with one key. If it is the later, it would have to be coded in the gauge.

Some planes are set up such that if you grab between the throttles, props, or mixture levers you can move both.

Hope this helps.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Sorry for the long hiatus. I thought I had answered this.

Thanks for the tip about FSUIPC. I don't have a registered copy yet, just had the one that came with IVAP and I saw it doesn't have the option. I will have to wait then.

About Rikoo I really don't know. The plane is not a very finished and perfect product but it is flyable and free and I afford now to try out Flight1 version (which as I see, together with Virtualcol are the only companies who did an ATR).

From what I've seen, they took the AI model and just enhanced it with 2d and almost working 3d panels. So yeah, maybe there's was some bad coding there, but since it's the way I have now to fly an ATR, I will settle with it for now.

I was talking about manually moving the levers in 2d or 3d, they are not connected. I will try the E option you mentioned.

Again, thanks for the help.

Z

Archived