Traffic in Doncaster Sheffield

ctatlow

I have just flights Traffic2004 installed on my fs2004 and it creates the traffic in my airports except Doncaster Sheffield EGCN, where the traffic is the original default. Doncaster is a UK 2000 addon, which gives it the afcad for the ai traffic.

I have looked at the program that comes with Traffic2004 to see if I can add ai to EGCN but the airport isn't listed as it wasn't a default one.

How can I make the ai traffic from the Traffic disk appear at Doncaster.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Charlotte

Two ways of creating flightpalns/trafficplans.

Using the program TTools to generate a trafficplan:

A trafficplan is a .bgl file.

You create this bt writing three files. "airports_xxx.txt, flightplans_XXX.txt, and aircraft_xxx.txt. These three files you compile with TTools, and the resulting file is: Traffic_xxx.bgl.

One of the three files that you compile into the trafficplan would be: airports.txt

This file contains the ICAO's of the airports that the trafficplan uses, and it's coordinates.

You can find the coordinates by opening the addon airport in an airport editor program. Then look at the airport details.

I use FSX, and to do this I would use ADE (Airport Design Editor.) This will open FSX files, as well as FS9 files.

------------------------

Using AIFP to create the flightplans:

In AIFP you can "add an airport to the list" or "build airport list" or something, and then create a trafficplan.

In AIFP you select the airport list, the aircraft, and then write the plan, all in a nice graphical user-interface.

-----------

If you already have trafficplans that go to EGCN, but that land at the default location of EGCN, and not at the new location of our addon. (you see them landing in a field nearby)

then you can de-compile the trafficplan, then edit the location in the files, and then recompile the files to a trafficplan.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived