Looking For File-Help!

LTCSZ

OK, I know I am not a young as I used to be, and I have searched all over the file library for a certain file that I am positive I have found before...It is a file that contains bunches of scenery libraries combined into one easy to install file...It was called something like "EZ_Library" or something like that...Can anyone direct me to it? Much appreciated...

Steve

Did you mean THIS FILE?

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery Objects

FS2004 EZ Scenery Librarys EXE

[ Download | View ]

Name: ez_1.zip

Size: 162,750,374 Date: 04-18-2010 Downloads: 27,320

FS2004 EZ Scenery Librarys EXE. Tired of dowloading scenery that's great, just to find out you need ten EZ Scenery objects to make the scenery work? Those days are gone. Here is the complete library in a easy to use execute file. All libraries are included; nothing to look for they are all here as of March 2010. Included files: EZ Scenery Libraries=All; Woodys Objects=All; Flags=All; Fly Tampa Statics=All; Rails=All; Jetways=All; plus dozens more, you need nothing--all inclusive package. Package by David Grindele.

I believe that was what you wanted...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived