Timetables

brian

Dear Forum members,

With airlines pinching pennies all across the board it seems more and more airlines are not creating Timetables as a means of cost saving measures. My questions is, and as a means of assisting the Virtual Airline I work for, is how are Virtual Airlines that mirror Real World Airlines able to keep up-to-date schedules? Any assistance in this manner would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

BRIAN E. ALLEN

LT SWO (1110), U.S. NAVY

US Airways Virtual Airlines Fleet/Training Program Manager

Executive Staff

brian.allen@usairwaysva.org

I don't have the answer to your question. Been away from the industry too long. My father was a UAL pilot for a long time, and i grew up with UAL "stuff", but as to now-a-days, I can't say.

I really just wanted to say "Thank you for you service, LT, sir!"

Have a great one!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have the answer to your question. Been away from the industry too long. My father was a UAL pilot for a long time, and i grew up with UAL "stuff", but as to now-a-days, I can't say.

I really just wanted to say "Thank you for you service, LT, sir!"

Have a great one!

Pat☺

Thank you Pat! You yourself are prior service too correct? Thank YOU for your service! Semper Fi brother!

Semper Fi, SIR! :D

Yes, I did a 10 year stint, starting in 77.

How could I not serve, after all? Look at all this country gives me. I felt the need to return a little of that.

I DO wish I had stayed the course and gone Officer, though. I could have gone to Stanford, if I had. Then Flight School, etc etc. I started the process for MECP, but got out before I could secure the Congressman or Senator's recommendation. My discharge interview, at 6 months to go I told them, 2 years, Flight School, and Capt's bars and I'll gladly stay in, but the CO didn't see the humor. I was serious, but hey. :D

I had problems with my folks, and just wanted OUT, and this was the...not easiest, but a way I could be proud to have done :)

Amd proud I surely am, and always have been, even before the Military was "cool" to the Civs.

Anyway, enough babbling. Have some great filghts, and I hope you find the info you need!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Semper Fi, SIR! :D

Yes, I did a 10 year stint, starting in 77.

How could I not serve, after all? Look at all this country gives me. I felt the need to return a little of that.

I DO wish I had stayed the course and gone Officer, though. I could have gone to Stanford, if I had. Then Flight School, etc etc. I started the process for MECP, but got out before I could secure the Congressman or Senator's recommendation. My discharge interview, at 6 months to go I told them, 2 years, Flight School, and Capt's bars and I'll gladly stay in, but the CO didn't see the humor. I was serious, but hey. :D

I had problems with my folks, and just wanted OUT, and this was the...not easiest, but a way I could be proud to have done :)

Amd proud I surely am, and always have been, even before the Military was "cool" to the Civs.

Anyway, enough babbling. Have some great filghts, and I hope you find the info you need!

Pat☺

Ohh the Officer side...Come to the dark side...we have cookies

dark side.jpg

Hope to see you in the virtual skies! Happy landings and again, thank you for your service.!:D

Archived