easy way of painting planes?

miloguy

does depend on what you want to paint.

If the model has a paintkit, then things should be relatively easy, as long as you have Photoshop or something similar.

If the model does not have a paintkit, things become more difficult.

Myself, I use Photoshop, and Dxtbmp for adding alpha's and converting to dds.

Slapping paint on flightsim models

you'll find all my FSX/P3D repaints here and all my MSFS repaints here.

Hi...

LOL - stress free - probably doesn't exist.. It takes me about two weeks to crank out a decent paint job - providing you have a good paint kit or blank to start from... I strictly paint GA stuff... The most frustrating aspect is getting textures to line up on non adjacent parts - I still haven't found a good way to do it... I've used Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.x since it came out but it seems everyone wants subscription based fees for paint applications now - therefore - I've probably purchased my last paint software ever - fortunately - it still runs well... If I had to go free - I'd use Gimp - I've used it enough over the years to be familiar with it...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bJQZKiw.png

Are you referring to FS Repaint from Abacus? If you are it works ok for me in 8.1. Although it is a pain in the backend to use.
P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

Are you referring to FS Repaint from Abacus? If you are it works ok for me in 8.1. Although it is a pain in the backend to use.

Yes that's the one!

I was just trying to re install it but it keeps saying something about not enough admin privileges or what ever that means

edit

I just found an exe on my back up drive, might try that

does any ones texture goes all funny like all pink etc ??

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah77/miloguysims4life/strangeplane_zpsntcaduj4.jpg

Archived