Saab 340B Arriving Palm Beach International

csmj

Hello All,

FS2004 - This Saab 340B is by Mike Stone (ssaab340.zip), a fine plane that flies really well (although I had to tweak three things in the Aircraft.cfg to fine tune it to my satisfaction - I posted an explanation of it in the FS2004 forum this morning). There are lots of repaints for it. I love flying twin turbos and this one has become a staple in my flying. This sequence shows the default livery Northwest Airlink arriving at KPBI.

The airport scenery is version 2 by William Morgan of Frame-Rate-Friendly Studio (kpbi2.zip). I was born and raised here in West Palm Beach and I know this airport well, so it was a pleasure to find this scenery which is much more like the real thing. The only thing missing is the new control tower, but maybe that wasn't built when he made this. The concourse area is very good.

Landing on runway 27R

Saab340ArrvPBI-1.jpg

Saab340ArrvPBI-2.jpg

Onto taxiway A

Saab340ArrvPBI-3.jpg

Have to cross the SE-NW runway to get to the terminal

Saab340ArrvPBI-4.jpg

Saab340ArrvPBI-5.jpg

Passing Concourse B

Saab340ArrvPBI-6.jpg

Turning in to Concourse C

Saab340ArrvPBI-7.jpg

Here's our spot

Saab340ArrvPBI-8.jpg

Saab340ArrvPBI-9.jpg

Saab340ArrvPBI-10.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Clayton

My FS web site: http://www.cjcom.net/FS-a.htm with screen shots and short articles. Updated regularly.

Awesome!!
AMD FX-8350 8 CORES 4.0/ovrclckd 5.0GHz, GIGABYTE GA 990FXA-UD7, RAM 32GB/2000MHz, GeFORCE GTX TITAN, 2xSSD 256GB, 2*HDD 2TB, 3x42" LCD, SAITEK PRO FLIGHT, MCP+EFIS PANEL, ANDROID TABLET FOR FMC AND EFB, WIN8-64BIT, FS9

Thank you Peter and Klee. I edited my post to correct my mistaken concourse names. I also discovered that FS9 has the wrong runway names. In FS9 the main east-west runway is named 27R/9L and the SE-NW runway is named 13/31. But an official aeronautical chart lists them as 28R/10L (279.4 degrees and 99.4 degrees) and 14/32 (141.8 degrees and 321.8 degrees). Very interesting. I never stop learning stuff with FS.

Clayton

My FS web site: http://www.cjcom.net/FS-a.htm with screen shots and short articles. Updated regularly.

Looks good Clayton:cool:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great composition in those images. Good balance and lighting. Your know how to hold a camera.:)

Well done:D,

il.

Thank you il, I am a photographer so am always aware of composition. I really like doing screen shots. I'll be installing a new scenery product soon so I hope that will make the screen shots even better.

Clayton

Archived