Alright Guys, Got FSX Steam And These Apps

captpola

FSX Steam Edition (had deluxe edition)

REX 4 Direct texture with soft clouds

Active sky next

I purchased fsx steam and ASN through steam, haven't been home yet to download them but I guess I just have to download the steam app and download from there? Few questions:

-I'm running Windows 10, I've heard bunch of issues with it and FSX? Should I revert back to Windows 8?

-my computer came pre installed with Direct X 12, would that be an issue?

-Is that the best pair to have for textures and weather?

-if I hook up a second monitor I notice the colors on the second monitor is extremely dim and bad quality, do I need to download some file for this?

-I also purchased REX ESS PLUS OD and been having tons of problems. So you guys recommend that or Rex 4 Textures + soft cloud and ASN?

-what's the app called where you can speak back and forth to ATC?

Thanks!

Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can partially answer your questions.

2. That is not a problem.

3. Yes, it is the best combination till now.

5. Same as the 3rd answer. You should be good with REX 4 + Soft Clouds and ASN for weather.

6. There are a couple of addons. VoxATC, Radar Contact 4, Pro Flight Emulator. You can decide.

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://status.ivao.aero/414320.png

I can partially answer your questions.

2. That is not a problem.

3. Yes, it is the best combination till now.

5. Same as the 3rd answer. You should be good with REX 4 + Soft Clouds and ASN for weather.

6. There are a couple of addons. VoxATC, Radar Contact 4, Pro Flight Emulator. You can decide.

Thanks for some of the answers, I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-what's the app called where you can speak back and forth to ATC?

Check out "MultiCrewExperience". It covers talking to default ATC, RadarContact and PFE, plus it does a lot more than that too. You get a fully voice responsive FO, who can even handle the radios for you.

Archived