KHOU to MZBZ

MBKHOU

A test... Comcast shut down all the web storage a while back which left years of posted

images, and future image storage kaput. So for now to at least rig a place to post images

I broke down and signed up for photobucket until I get another web storage solution.

Want to make sure it works being I set it for "private"..

This was after takeoff from KHOU, just passing south of Galveston over the Gulf of Mexico

and onward to Belize City. I guess it's working judging from the preview.

I guess I used the wrong setting, and used attachment, which I really shouldn't have.

The picture is pretty small..

If I do it this way, the picture looks normal size, but I'm having trouble deleting the attachment..

I guess I won't use that again..

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/MBKHOU/galpass_zpshzdno3s6.jpg

galpass_zpshzdno3s6.jpg

Either pic looks good, nice jet. Just use the photobucket "img" code to post the pic if you don't want to worry about the attachments thing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The original is 1600x900 or so. Normally if it would click to that size, I would leave the

smaller version I think. But when clicked, the smaller version went to a 1078x?? or whatever

size, which I guess was basically a photobucket thumbnail..?? Once there, it would let you click

to the original. Is there a way to make it click directly to the full size version?

I'll look into the FSfiles.org also.

This is one of my newest pseudo BBJ. This was from PHNL to PHTO, but you can't see any land..

That's a 700, but I also have a 600 and a 900 with the same paint scheme. I flew around the

world in the 900 version "BBJ3" last winter.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/MBKHOU/phnl1_zpsosksvsa3.jpg

Very nice pics. :cool::cool: I tried Photobucket for a while. It wasn't bad, but I heard about someone else who lost photos on another site. I figured there is no guarantee that any site will keep you uploads for any length of time, so I bought a couple of high capacity USB 3 portable drives and store the stuff I want on my own terms. If you read the fine print, most of the free sites reserve the right to use or sell your uploads as they wish.

Larry

Archived