PMDG Operations Center

One of the past updates for this loaded options for FSX ,SE and FSX P3D so now they show up as options even though I don't have those programs. Is there a way to delete those off the list so that only FSX shows?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

USAF E-3 Crew Chief 1981-2001

FS2004 Century of Flight, FSX, flying since version 1.0!

A&P Mechanic...still getting my hands dirty on E-3's!...

Not sure what you said really, but in the Operations Center, after it is loaded....select a product okay...in SE, FSX, or P3D,,,,then when it appears select livery manager. Then when it appears....Hit the delete or remove button over to the right of the screen and that livery will be removed from your aircraft folder ...assuming you are talking about a PMDG aircraft....otherwise ...good luck...LOL...al v

I have the same screen as you do and I do not have all the aircraft mentioned....It is my feeling that PMDG controls that screen....for when they send out messages to owners and updated information as well...If you find the answer you are seeking let us know...al v

• 1 month later...
maybe you know how to update, for me who bought them

from amazon uk and Saturn at, a boxed version.

thanks

Are these the Aerosoft boxes? Those have to be updated through the Aerosoft support system. They have a different serial number than PMDG original downloads.

Archived