Help getting Coolsky DC-9 to work in P3D 2.5 Windows 10

Outrage

Hey, could somebody please help me? First off, I tried asking on the developer's forums but they're pretty quiet over there compared to here. I'd ask at Avsim, but they're rather toxic to be honest.

So my copy of the MD-88 worked fine on Windows 7. However, after updating to Windows 10 and after numerous reinstallations of the aircraft and trying everything recommended by the developers, the plane still won't load. What happens is when I choose the plane through the menu in P3D, the exterior model loads. However, pressing "ok" to start a flight freezes P3D. No loading bar or anything, just a blank black screen. At this point, I really don't know what to do. The MD-88 is my favorite plane and I really want to fly it but I'm just getting nowhere with it right now. And I'm not about to go back to Windows 7. Coolsky's DC-9 works perfectly, so there has to be a way to get the MD-88 to work. Can somebody please help me?

Thanks,

-Mac

What happens when you load a flight and are sitting at the location and then switch planes? Same problem?

It could be a specific gauge or something in the .air file. If anyone has it working perhaps they can help.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

try to figure out which gauge it is and see if you can substitute. If it's a custom - all you can do is ask the developer or try to delete the gauge and hope it's not critical.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived