Norway Airports

wyattx2

Recently downloaded and installed Norway Airports Scenery, V3 by Kjell Arild Bersaas & Arne Sundsbö. I believe I have a good install however I don't see the Oslo Fornebu Airport. Fornebu is evidently closed and not in FS9. However the download indicated its part of the package? I spent 5 years in Oslo back in the 60's and 70 's and Fornebu was "the" airport for Oslo back then. Appreciate any help. Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim

I have been flying FS2004 in Norway for years now using this package and ENFB is definitely there - I've just fired up the sim to check. Can you see any files in the scenery folder with ENFB in the filename? I have four such files in my installation.

Dijvid

Thanks for posting this.

Just to be clear - this is a version of ENFB showing the airport as it was in about 1960 and made by different designers.

The Norway Airports V3 which the OP is talking about does have ENFB in it but it depicts a later era.

Dijvid

Thanks, Dijvid

All the required files were in the scenery folder. However, your response prompted me to check the textures and it was missing over half of the files. So I deleted everything and started over. It's working fine now. Thanks for your help.

Jim

Thanks, Dijvid

All the required files were in the scenery folder. However, your response prompted me to check the textures and it was missing over half of the files. So I deleted everything and started over. It's working fine now. Thanks for your help.

Jim

So glad that you have got it all working OK now. It's a fantastic set of sceneries and I fly regularly from the UK to Norway - in the sim , of course :cool: Have fun.

Dijvid

Archived