Saitek BIP Panel

FRED AMBLER

Any body know how to get a saitek bip panel working on a windows 7 pc 6 core 3.5 MHz computer, it's a great computer running only flight sim x, I already have , yoke, pedals, 2 radio panels, switch panel and multi panel and a graphic card running 4 monitors. I must be an idiot because I bought a bip panel when they first came out and never got it working, but I thought by now that saitek would have sorted it out as they are still on sale I wouldn't have a problem, how wrong can I be, I've just bought one today from pilot shop in mirfield, for £120 and suprise suprise It programs up but when I load FSX it's just a blank panel. I've phoned pilot shop but all they can SUGEST is phoning mad taz on Monday. Regards. Fred

• 2 months later...

Yes:

you have to download the latest drivers and smart technology program. Most important is to download the latest PLUGIN. the latest plugin is updated to include the BIP panel. without that, the BIP will not initialize when FSX is running. the plugin can be found at the Saitek download site. Good Luck

Archived