Releasing a free 3D camera view app for FSX

rfresh737

Today I am releasing my FREE FSX cockpit camera application.

Now you can easily create 3D camera views.

You can check it out at http://www.EZCamViews.net

I made some video tutorials on my 737NGX YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/rfresh1011

Look on the left side for the playlist 'EZCamViews'.

Thanks and enjoy everyone!

Hi Ralph,

I´m having a problem with the zoom in FSX when I try to set the EZCamViews program.

Everytime I try to set the zoom, the cockpit screen in FSX goes to zoom 30.00. What do you think is happening?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
PMDG all the way. Performs much more smoother than the CS 777. I know, I actually bought both. CS frame rates were really low. PMDG better frames as long as on the -300 you don't use the camera views for the landing gear in cockpit.

Good to know. I've been reading some PMDG 777 forums and notice they have some teething issues but was wondering if any SP's have come out yet and if things are settling down with it? I wouldn't mind buying it.

PMDG all the way. Performs much more smoother than the CS 777. I know, I actually bought both. CS frame rates were really low. PMDG better frames as long as on the -300 you don't use the camera views for the landing gear in cockpit.

Good to know. I've been reading some PMDG 777 forums and notice they have some teething issues but was wondering if any SP's have come out yet and if things are settling down with it? I wouldn't mind buying it.

• 1 month later...

OOPS:My spam folder did not indicate anything was in it until I clicked on it.

WOW 28 spam files....Im so very sorry and apologize.

Your EZCamViews is worth a nice donation.

Previous post deleted...

Army Engineer Veteran..Busted for insubordination Nam-1966 :cool:

Archived