FSX SE and FSRecorder does anyone know?

goldhawk

Is anyone that is running FSX Steam Edition using FSRecorder? I think I heard the FSRecorder project is not going to be continued. I do not even think it will ever be released for P3D. for me this is almost a mandatory FSX FS9 addon.

I am really struggling to like FSX boxed edition in Windows 8.1 and really not wanting to go the way of Windows 10. At bare minimum having the V key for screen capture work only SOMETIMES is very annoying. I have sporadic luck with FRAPS also.

As I know it has already been posted FSX Steam edition was like 80% off today making it really hard to pass up if for no other reason to have it for the future. So.... when I get to the point where I have to re install Windows 8.1 (which I imagine, based on my experience as a windows user is going to happen at some point) At that point I was planning on going the way of Steam Edition. In the mean time I plan on asking many questions.

For today however my only question is "Does FSRecorder work with Steam Edition"?

Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to fill me in on this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/discussions/1/618456760276582190/

I think the above link is the answer to my question. Wow so many changes these days. New OS new FSX and the ever lingering decisions to just go P3D or XPlane. About the only thing I am sure I am not doing is going XPlane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

Archived