trouble with my sound MD88

Kdierken

Hi to all simmers,Today I started up my SGA MD88 for the first time in a long time. It has worked fine in the past I just prefer flying Boeing lately but I flew one other MD83 recently to do something different it worked great, so today I went to Flightaware to see where I wanted to go, I thought ATL to DFW in DAL MD88 set up that liner it had no sound so I aborted went back into FS9 started up another MD83 liner the sound worked great. I went into the MD88 liners folder deleted the sound there, pasted the working one into my MD88 sound folder started up FS9 went to MD88 once again with no sound. I don't understand that it worked the other time now it doesn't. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks once again Kenny

Start with the basics here. In the aircraft that the sound does not work, look in the aircraft.cfg file. Towards the top does it say "sound=" and then there is nothing after the = sign? And then the folder your sound files are in is named "sound" and absolutely nothing else right?

Archived