What is the deal with Sky ai traffic for fsx

NolanW

I have it install in my FSX setup, I like it a lot. Consider it a more 'modern' version of World of Ai. It is a simple on click install and the aircraft are fairly low impact on your system. One think to keep in mind is that they use a variety of freeware aircraft, so if you are using FSX's native DX10, some aircraft won't show textures. Using DX9 or Steve's DX 10 fixer does not affect the ai aircraft. Finally, the Sky people are pretty good with their schedules. I performed a quick comparison of their schedule to an online American Airlines website and they were surprisingly accurate.

Read this thread: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?290953-Is-Sky-AI-Traffic-good .

If you still want to use the product that's fine but please don't promote it here.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived