ATC window pops up for no reason when landing

I've been searching for answers or previous posts for this but no luck.

I have no ATC addons. Actually no addons really except for REX. So I know I have nothing that I did that would cause this. I even tried a fresh install of FSX and still get it.

This is what I'm talking about... The ATC window pops up after landing for no reason. And if you close it, it pops up again after about 10 seconds. It does not go away until you turn off onto a taxiway and get the GC handoff. This only occurs after touching down.

Also when it does pop up you hear a little radio "chirp" like someone keying the mic. But no ATC messages. It gets annoying to have to continually hide the ATC window when you are concentrating on slowing the aircraft down.

I know I can simply turn off automatic ATC window but that would be a workaround and defeat the purpose of finding a solution. The only workaround that has worked for me so far is to drag the ATC window to one of my other monitors that I have my other panel elements on. But I would really like to actually stop this from happening.

Anyone know the reason for this? I've been searching for a solution for a few weeks now.

Archived