Virtual Airline paint request - multiple models

CptCaveman

Hi there peeps. I have been running my own virtual airline in FSX using FSpassengers and would like to get some "proper" paint schemes for my aircraft. I did some very basic ones myself but they do not look as good as the real world skins you folks have painted.

So I would like to ask for someone more talented to help me out with some good quality aircraft skins.

The airplanes I am flying are these;

POSKY - 737-600 / 737-700 /737-800

Skyspirit - 767-300ER

All for FSX SE.

As you can see I have set my company up as a Boeing customer. I already have these basic paints I have done as a basis or guide for the scheme I am going for. Its in basic terms a reproduction of the "flyGlobespan" skin seen in a few airplane bundle packages. Though mines are nowhere near as good, and my 800 version looks.....well terrible.

The Font I use is Neuropol, and the link below contains my skins thusfar and my company logo. I do not have a skin for the 767 yet, so its not included.

So I respectfully ask for some artistic support to get these airplanes looking good. I dont expect ultra level details and painting, just better than I can do :) . Thank you for your time, its greatly appreciated.

http://www.filedropper.com/albionairresources

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived