Where are all the Southwest planes? Is something wrong?

airfrance

Sorry for yet another "help me" post and I promise this will be the last one, but I'm currently using the AIG Southwest Airlines Winter 2014/2015 flight plans. It would seem to me that, well, there aren't as many planes as there should be. Usually with all my other traffic files for Southwest, the gates are packed. This is the 4th version I've tried of this specific .bgl and it just seems like there are a lot of flights missing, which might indicate that planes aren't assigned so therefor they aren't showing up in the sim but I've done my homework and reassigned all the planes with ones I know work. I even assigned every single flight plan to one single plane just to see what would happen and it still had the same result. Below are two examples from two heavy SWA airports, Las Vegas and Chicago Midway. I set the time to 6:30am on a Monday morning, a time you can expect to see all the gates full with aircraft. Here, you see maybe 5 or 6. Many airports have even less than that. Los Angeles has about 3 and Phoenix has 5. Just doesn't seem right. Seems like there should be way more, especially for the time of year. I already tried posting this at AIG with no luck so I'm hoping an AI Flight plan guru or maybe even someone from AIG on here can help. Maybe this is just the way it's suppose to be? Other AIG traffic files have similar issues, too. Like the Spirit Airlines Summer 2015 traffic. Go to Las Vegas at 6:30am, which is now a Spirit hub, and there isn't a single Spirit plane on the ground. Not one. No morning departures from Las Vegas for Spirit?

southwest2.jpg

southwest.jpg

-Nick. W

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dell XPS 8500 Intel i7 Quad Core Processor 3.50Ghz, 24GB ram, GeForce GTX 660ti 1.5GB GDDR5, 2TB hard drive, 24 inch LCD monitor, FSX Gold. :D

...And I figure this will probably help. My AF2 file is fine. I'm using FSDreamTeam KLAS. All Southwest gates are assigned with a maximum radius of 140.00. I made it really big so there would be no issue of aircraft not parking there.

southwest3.jpg

-Nick. W

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dell XPS 8500 Intel i7 Quad Core Processor 3.50Ghz, 24GB ram, GeForce GTX 660ti 1.5GB GDDR5, 2TB hard drive, 24 inch LCD monitor, FSX Gold. :D

Same airport / Day / Time

Using different AFCAD of course with MyTraffic 6

I count over 20 SW Airlines aircraft at gate.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]181018[/ATTACH]

Yeah, that's what I'm used to. I'm using the AIG Southwest Winter 2015/2015 flight plans. Some of the airports don't even have any Southwest planes on the ground at all!

-Nick. W

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived