REX Soft Clouds

usb777

Anyone try the REX Soft Clouds and do they work with Active Sky?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Anyone try the REX Soft Clouds and do they work with Active Sky?

Yes, although if you have FSX it doesn't really do much. As far as I can tell all it does is replace the low-level cumulus clouds with alternative textures that have fuzzy edges.

[P.S. I am assuming you mean ASN. If you have an earlier version of AS that loads its own textures, things will be more complicated. Likewise anything else that loads cloud textures after you have installed Soft Clouds.]

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

I allready use REX textures with my Active Sky.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I allready use REX textures with my Active Sky.

SC overwites some of the REX textures. Hence you will need to be careful about loading new texture sets from REX after installing Soft Clouds, otherwise you will lose them. I think you just untick some of the texture options in the REX gui.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

Archived