SFO Mayhem Redux

MBKHOU

Another carrier mayhem flight off SFO, but this time with ORBX global and vector, where as the

other video was stock FSX scenery.

A good bit different.. Global gives different textures and night lighting. Vectors, much more street

and highway detail, etc..

I set the clock at the earliest time to fly at dusk, and have the night lighting also on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rm0asiaYDY&feature=youtu.be

Firstly: Wow. I like this one even better than your first one! :D

Secondly: Do ORBX Global and / or Vector replace, or supplement, UTX/GEX? I Googled both but can't get a clear picture of what each one of them actually does.

Thirdly: Why do so most of these awesome videos have zero, or maybe one or two, replies? They're a lot harder to do than screenshots, yet the screenshot posts generally garner 8-10 replies... :confused:

Anyway, thanks for sharing this!

i7-10700K @3.8-5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, GTR-2060 Super 8GB, 2x SSDs

Do ORBX Global and / or Vector replace, or supplement, UTX/GEX? I Googled both but can't get a clear picture of what each one of them actually does.

I never had UTX/GEX, but I believe they both do about the same, but different

outfits produce them.

I never used much of that stuff on the old puter as it was 32 bit OS VAS

challenged, and I was lucky just to keep the NGX flying, much less add on

scenery. But now with the bigger VAS, I can run more stuff..

Global is mostly textures and such. Replaces most all the default ground textures

and replaces them with Orbx versions. Also adds better night lights.

Vector is for roads, waterways, coastlines, etc, etc..

Replaces the default FSX stuff with more detailed versions.

Thirdly: Why do so most of these awesome videos have zero, or maybe one or two, replies? They're a lot harder to do than screenshots, yet the screenshot posts generally garner 8-10 replies... :confused:

Anyway, thanks for sharing this!

Dunno.. Jaded viewers I imagine, and my videos aren't really very fancy or anything..

I don't really make them as an artistic statement.. Mostly just to show me flying to

and fro in different planes. It doesn't bother me at all if no replies, as I really don't

put too much into them..

Archived