Part 2 From LAX to SFO American Airlines B-757-200 Arriving

Thanks Peer01, it was a great flight, I should have sent you a ticket. it was very smooth flt except for one small hick up. Lately I have been flying B-737-700's I try and fly using Flightaware to get accurate flights, Alt, Flt#'s and actual times. but every now and then so I can fly B-747's I make up a flight as I don't want to fly long hour flts. Again thanks Peer01

darrenvox, I took a look at my panel cfg for what I did for the FMC, I deleted the FMC off the window list & located the FMC below and deleted it from there see the screenshot. Try that as I don't have the FMC anywhere in my panel. I hope you got it fixed before I got back to you, if not I hope the images will help you out. Kenny

panel cfg.jpg

panel cfg 1.jpg

Sampa, here is the panel zip file lp757fs9.zip. As for the plane. I tried to locate it for you but cannot find it, I even went into my aircraft file to see if I can find anything on it, I tried typing every which way in FS9 jetairline not sure if it rotated farther back then the 40 pages I did. It is an Opensky project B-757 new American paint N690AA is the one you want, maybe try darrenvox as he has the plane in case he can give you the zip file for it. Hope this helps you

Archived