Sopwith Camel "Breakfast Patrol

It was a very nice video. On my laptop monitor, though, the shallow vertical height made it rather difficult to watch.

APUtech :pilot:

Thanks for the comments,

I'm using three screen setup 5076 x 1080 with Windows 7 and licenced Fraps to record, then next using Windows 7 "Windows Movie Maker" included in Windows 7 (click top menu) see "Project" I selected Wide Screen Aspect Ratio 16:9 then assembled the video with music, comments etc, then click "Save Movie"......for High Definition Display 1080 (Top left hand dropdown on top menu) this then automatically compresses and creates the video seen saved as .wimp.

The video is then uploaded to Youtube, (still leaning here), but getting there eventually, if the video you see is poor quality, then click on the small cog wheel at the bottom of the Youtube video and set to 1080 HD. Hopefully this should give you a sharper image.

If the video appears wide and rather short in height, this is what I see in my three screen setup but it's Full Screen and I've tried all "TAGS" in an attempt to increase the height to no avail, however, I did test upload one wide screen video to Youtube that; to my surprise came out "Full" Screen, why this happened, have no idea and todate unable to replicate it, still trying. I've also tried Aspect Ratio 4:3

But, I note most wide screen videos on Youtube appear to be seen the same, i.e. wide screen and smaller height. Still investigating.

Happy Flying.

Nice video, but what format is that?

Thanks for the comment, greatly appreciated, Aspect Ratio 16:9 Windows Movie Maker .wimp. I've also replied with more details to another post.

--------------------------------------------

Below are a few scripts used as "TAGS" to alter an uploaded video to Youtube for your reference.

Youtube...How to stretch your video to suit Youtube.

Put this code in the utube TAGS section

If video loaded has black frame around it.

yt:crop=16:9

This spreads video out.

-------------------

If video loaded is in widescreen but came out in full

screen this stretches it out.

yt:stretch=16:9

-------------------

If video was shot in full screen but came out in wide screen

yt:stretch=4:3

-------------------

For high quality video

yt:quality=high