Just Flight A320 MCDU

Robert1936

I hope this hasn't already been answered but I have found nothing searching previous posts: I have Just Flight A320 installed. I use Flight Commander to generate flight plans. These flight plans load into the A320 GPS but I can not get them to load into the MCDU. The latter only loads the A320 Tutorial flight. This has a *.pln extension - but so do the others that do not load.

The FC flight plans are listed in the MCDU but always return a Load Error when I try to load them. I'm probably missing something simple and would be glad for some help.

Thanks

Robert

Have you looked at the documentation that comes with the software? It's been years since I had the JF A320 on my pc, so I can't recall how the MCDU interacts with an imported flight plan. All I know is this....I was so unhappy with the aircraft at the time that I removed it from the hard drive.

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Thanks for the reply. The rather brief document says that one just loads a flight plan prepared in FSX Flight Planner into the MCDU. This is the problem: such plans do not load but return an error message in the MCDU.

Robert

Archived