DX10 Texture issue.

whats up

Hi, I have this weird issue using DX10 with Steve's DX10 Scenery Fixer one example is Toronto from FlyTampa.

High up.jpgInside.jpgLow to the Ground.jpg

Also, in my UK2000 London City Xtreme, I can only see the ramp lines from a high altitude, anybody here knows what's wrong? I'd appreciate all the help I can get right now, you'll know why from my pc performance post.

Never mind, just have to have your mesh resolution settings higher in your scenery tab, solve both problems of my, but the new problem is the UK2000 London City ramp lights are just black squares now, and also when small objects are far away, I get small white pixels flashing in the distance in every airport I have. Helps, please?

Well, payware problems aside, I have problems with freeware sceneries also. The texture on the buildings start moving around distorting and transforming all over the place when I get close, it's fine when I'm far away. I also noticed this with the 3d viewport in my Gmax. I post this here also because I desperately need FlyTampa's Toronto which is solved, freeware YVR and UK2000 London City for a video, hopefully this will make it faster to get a solution.

Archived