Bombardier

Guest CSeries

Guest CSeries

I'm not sure if this is the right location to put it, but here is my plea to any airplane developers:

Please put more respect to Bombardier. There were only a small number of airplanes for Bombardier. I know that the FSX fan base is mainly from USA, and supports Boeing, but the upcoming Cseries is an improvement on both the Boeing and the Airbus. It takes what both companies did right, it takes suggestions from real pilots and passengers and mixes the ideas together.

The flight deck is cool and includes

-2 HUDS (possible synthetic vision)

-large windows

-Simple layout

-glass cockpit with large displays

-easy MCDU;intuitive and understandable

-fly by wire

-table with a keyboard for easy mcdu typing

-footrest

-simple overhead panel with illuminating buttons instead of switches (so you just need to take a quick look up and recognize that the off light is on, saving valuable time

-heads up radio tuning, so you don't need to look down and get spatially disorientated

-Wind shear weather etc. warnings

-INTUITIVE

-Flight displays can have split screen views

-4d trajectory based performance

-Flight bag

-MANY MORE FEATURES

I find that the Canadian company should have more respect and should be more "popular in the flight simming community.

The Cseries is a fun to fly airplane. Most pilots actually are looking forward to flying it not only in the "right seat." It has a great fuel economy compared to competitors

Sorry for any errors or repetition, I didn't revise this text.

Archived