Fuel is reset on fsx dialog

Hi.

After installing various FSX addons. I have notice and new issue i haven't, then setting the fuel load from FMC or ConfigTool, the fuel is reset'ed if i open an FSX dialog, like then saving a flight, change time, going from Simulator Rate 8x to normal speed or changing the setting, so basically everything that open an dialog, which is not an panel. Then i tried a PMDG B777X, PMDG B737NGX or any of the Carenado planes, i saw the same thing here, so basically all the planes. It happens both on the ground and in the air. Do any have any suggestions.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel i7 3,07Ghz, 12GB Ram, Asus GTX480, FSX with Acceleration, MyTraffic 6

Best Regards Morten Starck

look in: Options - Settings - Controls - Keyboard.

and see what key is set for the function "repair and refuel"

somehow you are accidentally 'pressing' that I think.

maybe set it to something else.

OR....

If you are using the registered version of FSUIPC (payware).

maybe you assigned a key to "repair and refuel" using fsuipc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quote: '..maybe you assigned a key to "repair and refuel" '

Like maybe the 'ALT' key?

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived