Flying around the Virgins and Culebra.

annber

Approaching Puerto Rico. Luquillo in foreground and El Yunque National forest in background

PR09.jpg

Over Vieques, approaching St. Thomas, US Virgin islands

jetblue2.jpg

Magens Bay, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

PR001.jpg

The island of Culebra

jetblue3.jpg

Another Culebra view

jetblue4.jpg

Approaching Virgin Gorda

virgingorda.jpg

Tricky landing

virgingorda3.jpg

Quite a lot of security here, must be the security detail Jan has around him

virgingorda4.jpg

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT descriptions on each of screenshots. That is what I believe in that can only make EFFICIENT screenshot flight report!!!

Great shots.

Are you using any add ons for Caribbean ground and water textures?

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Thank you Aharon for the very kind comments. To answer your question, I created LOD17 photoreal sceneries for Puerto Rico, Vieques, Culebra, St. Thomas, St. Croix, and all the British. Virgin Islands. Using ADE I created airports for Culebra and Virgin Gorda. I also placed ships, people, vegetation, animals, and objects throughout the area using ADE as well. In addition to that I have tropicalsim St. Thomas airport and TUPJ, which is also payware. :)

Annber, thanks for reply!!!!! That explains why your ground textures look so good. But you did not explain about Caribbean waters.

Regards,

Aharon

Aharon, I use REX textures for water, but if you are referring to the coastal waters around the islands those are part of the photoreal scenery and are made to blend in with the surrounding default waters.:)

Archived