Overhead panel for standard FSX B737 800

jparnold

Does anyone know if there is an overhead panel available for the standard FSX B737 800 which matches the overhead panel we see in the virtual cockpit? The overhead panel doesn't look much like what I see in the VC and also some of the switches, knobs don't change in the VC when they are activated via the overhead panel.

Or is there a replacement cockpit (2d and 3d) which has an overhead panel which matches what is seen in the VC?

Thanks

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Does anyone know if there is an overhead panel available for the standard FSX B737 800 which matches the overhead panel we see in the virtual cockpit? The overhead panel doesn't look much like what I see in the VC and also some of the switches, knobs don't change in the VC when they are activated via the overhead panel.

Or is there a replacement cockpit (2d and 3d) which has an overhead panel which matches what is seen in the VC?

Thanks

Default fsx aircraft are pretty much poor on that aspect, since they are not complete aircrafts as many paywares out there.

I made a quick search in the library, there is a couple of overhead panels

but not "exactly" for 737-800, you should take a look and try some, BACKUP

ORIGINAL FILES!

Or download a full 737 on the library, there must be a lot of them.

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks

Default fsx aircraft are pretty much poor on that aspect, since they are not complete aircrafts as many paywares out there.

I made a quick search in the library, there is a couple of overhead panels

but not "exactly" for 737-800, you should take a look and try some, BACKUP

ORIGINAL FILES!

Or download a full 737 on the library, there must be a lot of them.

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies.

The aircraft available on that simviation look great and I will try the B737 9and some other aircraft too) Thanks

Yes I know all about making backups before I change anything as I have modified a few aircraft in the past

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Archived