VLSO/Dino's aircraft?

So, I've been using FSX with Dino's F-14 and T45 with VLSO off and on for a while now. Trouble is, the last time I used it/played FSX at all prior to now was about a year and a half ago...which means countless updates to both the program and planes, and I haven't kept up. Long story short, I USED to remember how to get everything working properly, but it's been so long I've forgotten, and despite scouring the net for days I just CANNOT seem to find the super simple tutorials I used to have that told me how in the first place. I've hit youtube, google, everywhere I can think of and no one seems to be able (or willing?) to give, what seems to me, pretty simple information, and it's EXTREMELY frustrating. Sure the mods aren't NECESSARY, but they add a lot, and yeah it's irritating I can't find the one stupid simple thing I need to help me out. So...does anyone here have any resources or advice to give?

...I suppose I should clarify what the issue is. VLSO itself WORKS, like it'll keep track of my landings, and it'll recognize the carriers I spawn using aicarriers v2 and the LSO will (sort of) give me instructions...but I can't remember/figure out how to get the landing bars on the HUD to appear/dial in to the carriers frequency like I see people doing in all these VRS Superbug vids/tutorials (and I remember having to do the same for Dino's planes, but again, can't find the tutorials for THOSE specific planes, and it's not in any manual as far as I can tell...and I'm getting the impression it may have been updated to the point you don't NEED to do that anymore, anyway).

So....help, pretty please?

Archived