ADE for FSX: HUGE Custom Island Project - NEED HELP!!!

Guest supamonkey2000

Guest supamonkey2000
THIS IS A BIG ANNOUNCMENT FOR ME!!! I am in the process of starting a BIG project that I don't think has been done before. I want to create a custom ISLAND in FSX! Now, I know how to use ADE and add coms and runways, but I'm unsure of a few things... First, the actual island. I want to know how to put down a "ground" texture that looks a bit like the default ground textures (ie. dirt, grass, snow, pixelated). Once I have that done, I might be good to start designing. Second, since it's an island, I want to add on the houses and office building that come up with autogen. The only problem is that I can't find them in ADE. Is there a seperate way to do it? Any help is appreciated as this will be a huge project. Thanks in advance ;)

ive been searhing for something similar today for adding rivers to existing land, but in the process ive read about FSX-KML it uses google earth to create shore lines and land.

I know your island maybe fictional but you should be able to choose where on earth you want your island and go from there.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Archived