'end flight' shuts down FSX with PMDG 737 on FSXL:SE

iainso

I know I'm on Windows 10 tech preview, so all bets are off as far as support from PMDG is concerned, but wondering if anyone else has seen this.

When flying the PMDG 737, if I press alt, then click in the top-left to end the flight (not exit FSX), it exits FSX.

Also, sometimes the PMDG 737 doesn't activate when loading or starting new flights with it. It just sits there dead. When I exit and try again it usually works

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

Dunno about that.. No Win 10, and I always use ctrl-C to shut down..

I do know most PMDG planes can't load more than once during a sim session.

You can't normally reload a different model or livery, and usually not a new flight

that also loads the NGX. You gotta exit the sim, and restart it. I consider that normal

for the NGX.

Any time I try to reload the NGX, it reloads as fairly dead, with functions dead, and often

not all VC textures will even load right..

This is one reason why I always use a default FSX plane as my startup flight instead

of starting up with the NGX. If I decide I want another livery or model, it won't be

able to load it if one is already loaded at startup.

The only time I set the NGX as a startup flight is if I doing a paint job, or working on

something, and I want to save time getting it fired up. In that case, I know I won't

be choosing a different plane.. When I get done, I set it back to my normal default

FSX plane startup flight. I run all four. 600,700,800,900's, so it's a toss what I will

want to run until I get ready to fire it up.

Archived