Greetings

Guest ironroad

Guest ironroad

Good afternoon,

This is my first thread and I wanted to share some of my flight sim videos with you. I mainly fly the DCS series however, I have also recently get into Flight Simulator X. I first started flying flight sims back in the nineties with the Jane's series.

About a 8 months ago I started a series of DCS movies titled XI (Eleven). This series is focused on the F-15C and comprises of a fictional "what if" scenario in the Black Sea region. The key players are NATO, Russia, Ukraine, and Georgia. Throughout the series I tried to mirror real world squadron exercises and deployments to the region. Federalized units of the United States Air Force Air National Guard are featured because there are , only three, if I last recall, front line USAF F-15C units left in active service. In addition, a large portion of the regular USAF F-15C fleet is based in the Pacific.

Below are the three most recent movies I have released as part of this series.

The first is the Interlude, which I used as a break in the series. This is AI only action and features the KC-135 Stratotanker

The second, part 8 is titled Reinforcements

And finally part 9 is titled the Great Sochi Turkeyshoot

I am looking to wrap this series up by the 11th video so look for things may get more intense. Have a few storylines in the works, but debating on whether to wait on Edge mature.

Also, you can find the first half of the series here: XI (Eleven Parts 1 through 7):

Please watch, comment freely, and most importantly ENJOY!

Thank you for your time,

Ironroad

Archived