Nvidia Update

Just got this update and have read maybe not a good idea to install some updates. Could use some advice. Hear is the info:

nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770

Download size: 265.3 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Optional

nVidia Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware software update released in February, 2015

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I would pass.

I would never recommend you let Windows Update touch your video drivers.

If you feel you must update drivers, get them from nVidia.

My personal opinion on video drivers is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Thanks, I read that all over the place. I hid the update. Wish I could take it off my computer all together. Good thing and can't emphasize enough to tell everybody too turn off the auto update feature with FSX. If I had not had it turned off might have been a catastrophe!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Archived