ICE ai for fs2004

ColR1948

I stumbled across a website last night where they had 4 versions of ICE ai to download, 2 of the versions were for FS2004 ver4 & 5.

The other 2 versions were for FSX ver4 & 5.

I downloaded but didn't install, I thought I would ask on here to see if anyone else has it or used it and what it is/was like.

Hello,

ICE has a history of using other folks ai aircraft without permission...

Indeed .. and as the other folks AI aircraft are good .. Ice AI is good .. just a compilation and flight plans

Regards.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a/bye.gif

If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare :)

I second that, ICE AI are known for stealing other peeps' work, I personally have never tested it so I can't tell you how good it is or how easy it is to install/operate, I hear from others that it's a good product (since they steal high quality stuff from others). But here's my suggestion: go for World Of AI, very easy to install, super high quality flight plans and aircraft models and low impact on frame rates. They too are getting the stuff they use from other developers, but they do so with the consent of those developers. By me, the best modern-day traffic addon for FS9 developed so far. I've actually written a review on it, if you want, you can read it here (click on the "OPEN REVIEW" button).
kk2Hq8Xj_o.jpg

Archived