Screen Problem ?

philyagoda

Hello everyone.I havent been playing FSX for a long time because of my problem.The problem is when i install the game it stutters incredibly.I had opened threats in this forum before however i couldnt get an exact solution.I am quite sure my problem is not based on my performance.I know it quite sure because i searched and tried hundreds of solutions for it for a long time.

I just bought a laptop 2-3 months ago,while i was playing some games and it hit me.I was playing my game with more performance than i play in my desktop computer.My computer is connected to my LCD TV with an HDMI cable.I just wondered if it can reduce the performance or not ? For Nba 2K14 i play smoothly in my laptop without any stutters(my laptop specs are worse than my desktop) but when it comes to my desktop stutters can occure.

If you guys think this can be a LCD TV problem i am thinking to buy a new screen for my desktop.

Any answer will be appreciated,thank you so much for your helps.

Intel 4790K 4.0 GHz Processor,Geforce GTX 660 2.0 GB,8 GB DDR3 Ram,1TB HD

There are reasons this could be true:

1) Your TV rez is likely different than your desktop. FS doesn't work well that way.

2) Your graphic card is having to convert to the TV format. Maybe it's the card slowing you down.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

What are the specs for your laptop?

The specs in your signature are not all that great for FSX and depending on settings and addons I would expect you to have some stutters.

To reduce stutters, move your sliders to the left.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

"The specs in your signature are not all that great"

Agreed assuming this is your desktop. Medium on most sliders is the best you can do without stutters depending on add-ons. You need to be in the 3.5 - 4.0 range for medium high on most sliders.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

" You need to be in the 3.5 - 4.0 range for medium high on most sliders..."

...on an Intel chip. Higher CPU speeds on an AMD chip.

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived