Repaint request/ help with textures

sniper246

Good morning everyone! I'm currently working on adding a 737 to my fleet for a virtual airline that I have created. I recently painted a posky 737-800, and the textures show when I'm actually painting the texture but when I apply it to the model (I usually just overwrite existing textures for in this case a posky 737 house colors paint) and save and replace with the ones I have created. Any how my issue arises when I go into fsx and go to the model with the new paint and it appears black and texture-less. So maybe my way around this issue would be to have someone who has expertise in the area of some of these different texture formats do a repaint for me of a Boeing 737-800 (FSX model or POSKY) in my airlines textures. I have a decent paint scheme for my airline, anyhow feel free to either point me in the right direction or if interested in taking on this endeavor and repaint a 737 for me let me know. Thanks! :cool:

I know those are in TDS format, I rarely work that format, I've done multiple repaints of my own and I even do skins for cars in GTA 4 (I know thats different, just pointing out I've worked with other textures before). So I'm at a loss as to how to get the textures to show in FSX. If you have any advice on how to get the textures to work, I have open ears.

Archived