Flight Plan Generator?

EmoTaco

I cannot image why you would want to generate random routes, but simroutes is probably the most useful and popular web-based FP generator the results of which you can download into FS. As opposed to totally random, you need to provide departure and destination ICAO codes.

http://www.simroutes.com/

Note: It will not provide routes which have never been generated before. I think these are based on real world routes.

I think a more useful tool for what you want to do is download and run Plan-G on your computer. You can generate any plan from/to anywhere. You can create and load aircraft profiles so time and fuel estimates can be reasonably accurate.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

"I don't know if that can be done with FSX?"

There are at least THREE ways of sharing an FS experience with another player:

1) Multiplayer. You can direct connect or join a multiplayer server.

2) Save a flight. You can send the saved files to someone (there are three or four files including a flight plan.) As long as you both have the same plane, you can then both start the flight under the same conditions.

3) Create an adventure and send the adventure to your friends.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Archived