The Perfect PC

mk83uk

Hi All, its been a long time since I have used Flight Sim and am looking to get back into it. One of the things i want though is a new PC that I can set FSX up running and slowly over time build on / upgrade as required. I have been looking through ebay.co.uk and various sites for a decent gaming PC, however i am not up to date on whats is good and what is not, especially when it comes to it run Flight Sim. So my question to you, is what should i be looking for? TYI :D

I would suggest that you browse the PC Hardware, Video And Audio Help forum. Lots of info about hardware for FSX.

Bruce

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

I think the perfect PC is whatever you can afford or prefer. I recently started using a AMD A10 5800K APU based system. It cost me less than $400.00 U.S. to build and it works great for FSX (and 99% of games I play) so far. The price of my APU has come down since I bought this a coupe years ago so you could probably build it for even cheaper. You can check my Steam profile to see what games I play on it (NFMZ1) Again this is what I can afford and prefer but I am totally happy with it.

Archived