Saitek ProFlight Panels for FS2004(FSUIPC) when running FSX?

yensid

Hi all,

I've been working on this for several nights with no luck. I currently run FSX and have a number of Saitek devices hooked up to my tower including the Saitek Radio Panel and Switch Panel. When I launch FSX, the Saitek Radio Panel lights up correctly, however I notice that in my System Tray there is the Saitek Flight Panel Icon and when I hover over it, it says: Saitek ProFlight Panels for FS2004(FSUIPC)

I think, at some point, I may have accidentally clicked "Launch the Flight Sim 2004 (FSUIPC) plugin" located in the Saitek Pro Flight Panels folder in my Start Menu. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for my Saitek panels several times and trying to run CCleaner to clean the registry files, but I cannot seem to change the result. Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions with how to proceed?

As always, your time and feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz / Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler / G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory / EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card / Corsair Professional 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply / Azza Hurrican 2000R ATX Full Tower Case

Archived