Need a little help

maverick1746

When you view your controller from the desktop calibration settings program are the controls centered? If so, the problem is not your controller.

Common first time user errors concerning aircraft control on the ground include:

1) Not all engines are operating on multi-engine aicraft.

2) One differential brake stuck on.

3) Problems controlling the rudder in a strong wind.

4) Modified FSUIPC or FSX controller conflicts. Try resetting defaults. Check to make sure your controller is not sending any unwanted commands. You can do this from the desktop controller software.

Go to an external view and operate the ailerons and rudder. If the control surfaces move and center properly, then again, the controller is not the problem.

Make sure in a multi-engine aircraft, then you move the throttle, all the engine throttles move the same.

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Obviously something changed between "working before" and "acting up."

You added something or changed something. I've been running FSX for many years and I can assure you the controller assignments within FSX simply do not suddenly break on their own.

You will discover why when you follow the above suggestions.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

"next step were you have to do i cannot move the slder"

Explain better and provide pictures of what you are trying to do.

Again, if the desktop controller application shows your flight controls as centered, and you see your controls centered looking at your aircraft in an external view with your hand off the controller, then I very much doubt your controller is at fault.

-Pv-

If it was working before, then unplug the USB cable, wait 30 seconds and then re-plug the controller in question. Windows will 'find' it and then load the driver files for it. Then go do the calibration. You move from one window to the next by leaving the controls centered and pushing a BUTTON (any button) on your controller. When done, go set 'Realism' to MEDIUM, then check the sensitivities (100% and 0% Null, except throttle which s/b 95% and 5% Null). Then check assignments in FSX. That should do it.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived