NVidiaInspector

usb777

Looking for recommended settings for FS9 with the NvidiaInspector and My build or something close. Just to compare. I use Kostas settings with my FSX and seem pretty good but unfamiliar with FS9.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

If I remember correctly NVidia Inspector comes with recommended settings for FS2004 as well as a number of other products. I just selected these from the relevant drop down menu - and voila!!

I've never heard of My Build and can't find anything about it on Google either :confused:

Dijvid

Thanks guys!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Is there anything I need to do besides install the Nvidia Inspector? Like does it take care of the settings for FS9 automaticaly?

Mike G.

Before you start FS9,

Start Inspector.

Expand to settings page.

Click on drop down menu (top left).

Type "ms flight..." A list of pre configured programs will appear.

Select FS9.

Click on Apply Settings (top right).

Close Inspector.

Start FS9.

Bob

Sent from my tablet thingy!

Thank you! That's what I did, didn't know if that was all I had to do.

Mike G.

Archived