? People Lib version 1.11

barbarotto

Hi i read the directions but still dont underrstand how to install?

as a library?

as an object?

i dont want repeat=dont want to open any custom scenery aurports and start tweeking them!

all i want is to put this in the custom scenery folder and have it work like open sceneryX etc.

so witch 1 do i copy and paste into the xplane=custom scenery folder?=people lib

or the 3 contents in it?=

=civ

for scenery

mil

for scenery has a sub folder in it =people lib

i want all scenerys to just read it automatic like open scenery x or ru scenery etc .........................thanks!

Ok, here we go!

First, if you use WED (World EDitor for X-plane 10), then place the People_LIB into your Custom Scenery folder. It will then be available for WED to utilize to add people of all sorts to new, custom sceneries you build with WED.

OR: If you are big on adding bits to sceneries you already have, then you can simply place the CIV, MIL, or both items into the scenery folders. As to ho to place the objects within the scenery, it will take a wiser man than I to know that. I'm not real big on X-Plane.

BUT: That's what the instructions say. I don't know if this rambling helps at, but hope so!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

no thanks for response but you didnt answer my question-againi only want to put something in xplane scenery=period so all scenerys can us it like opnescenery x does-i dont even know what world editor is -and dont want to -or you say to put civ/and mil into scenery folders=plural?=each and every airport =i have thousands=i only want to place them=

which 1? in x-plane scenery folder thats it

ok, just put the People_LIB into your Custom Scenery folder.

Any scenery you add that requires it will be able to find and use it. It's an add-on, just like an airport. If someone wrote a scenery (airport, whatever), that you put into the Custom Scenery folder, that requires the LIB to display the people contained within it, it's there.

But, unless you either add people to existing scenery, or make a airport f your own, it's of no consequence to the game overall, as it exists at the moment. Again, I am presuming none of the scenery you have, if any at all, in your Custom Scenery folder, calls out for this library. If they DO, it will be there and available.

The Civ/Mil parts are in case you edit sceneries on your own, adding things to them.

Any help?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

thats better thanks! i put the whole= folder- people -lib ,,after i unzipped it,into custom scenery- so any airports that might require them(a new zealand 1 i just downloaded)will use it

those that need it of coarse and those that dont i leave alone as they come from there designers-thanks

Archived