Missing AN2radio.bmp

gdr1944

Hello:

Actuality attempting to update 2004 AN-2V_UCR to FSX.

Addit! Pro for FSX reports:

Panel Configuration Report for 'Airplanes\AN-2 vppp\Panel\'

- One or more bitmap files specified in the panel configuration file are missing:

AN2radio.bmp

Any work around or location of bitmap?

I have FS Panel Studio for FSX but rarely use it.

Army Engineer Veteran..Busted for insubordination Nam-1966 :cool:

Being specified in the panel.cfg it is probably just a background image for the radio pop-up, the panel will probably work without it, though you might have radio(s) suspended in mid-air rather than on a panel. You can create a bmp using any color/texture you like, name it "an2radio.bmp" and put it in that panel folder, then size and position it with Panel Studio.

Thanks...been away for a long time...

I also need to replace many gauges.

Is there a old gauge cleaner for FSX. I was thinking if I cleaned out all incompatible gauges, then ran Addit!Pro FSX i could identify what gauges per panel I needed to replace with Panel Studio.

I have ModelConverterX_130 for FS2004 / FSX

Army Engineer Veteran..Busted for insubordination Nam-1966 :cool:

Panel Studio has a gauge cleaner that will find unused gauges (any in the gauge folder that aren't called by any installed panel.cfg). Not running FSX I'm not sure about compatibility issues, but believe most, if not all, FS9 gauges function in FSX; if there are issues, I would suspect them in APs, radios, and HUDs (these frequently are problematic between FS versions).

Archived