B 29 Superfortress

Tark

I'm very happy with the recent Virtavia version. Perhaps its an updating from their fs2004 era. I've had too many disappointments with trying to run their freeware of fs2004 models in FSX. Too many problems with the flight characeristics.

However, I think that in general, Virtavia have put a very good effort in updating and improving some their old fs2004 models for their payware, FSX, versions.

I think this B-29 looks just great, both inside and out. It flies quite realistically (IMHO). It may be a bit overpowered as mentioned in the review below. I may have edited the power scalar for that, I forget now.

I say pick it up! I can't remember now whether Virtavia included the b-29 in their last, half-price sale. It may have been just too recent a release.

Here's a review: http://mutleyshangar.com/reviews/kh/b29/b29.htm

Try Google!

Isn't the purpose of a flightsim forum to ask for help and get information? Google is good, but it's no comparison for information from experienced flightsimmers who may have and fly a B-29. That said, I ask questions here when Googling results aren't satisfactory, and I'm very grateful for people who respond with helpful answers.

Archived