TripleHead2Go not stretching CFS3 but does FSX.

Anyone know why I'm unable to stretch my Combat Flight Sim 3 over 2 screens when my FSX has no problems?

I've got my FSX set up so my front cockpit windshield is 2 - 22" Acer monitors. (I use a small 3rd monitor below the dash for instruments.)

I've tried to change the screen settings to match what is in the Matrox Power Desk settings for those two monitors from within CFS3 to no avail. I just end up with two duplicate screens instead of one stretched across both.

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

Can you confirm your windows desktop resolution matches the resolution in CFS3? Sounds like a resolution mismatch to me.

Let me know...

EDIT -

Just had an after thought, its been ages since Ive used CFS3, but its possible CFS3 does not support the matrox combined monitor resolutions

AMD FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz water cooled - 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz - 2 Geforce 480's 1.5GB each (non-sli) 2Seat SimPit - 8 Monitors - Saitek Gear -

pyroman6x9x9, I matched these and it works. I'm not sure what I was doing before but it's working fine now. I think I was maybe making the changes from within the Matrox settings for the TripleHead2Go.

3360 x 1050 - (32 bit)

Thank you for your input.

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

Archived