Downloaded without a hitch this afternoon for this U.S. user....

I am still stuck on the Installation Screen, keep clicking Update, without success :(

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I got everything all downloaded fine in a few hours.

Starts and runs fine. Most controls are working except for the following strange problem.

I cannot operate various switches or buttons in the cockpit with the mouse or the buttons on the yoke. When I hover the mouse over the switch or button I get a description, blue haze (flashes slowly), and what looks like a reference to a game controller button.

I do not think I have any AI assistance turned on. I never did before and made a flight this afternoon before I got the update. Also I do not have any game controllers connected. In the settings the yoke buttons are still bound to the correct action, but no action in the cockpit. Some switches are still functioning properly. Yoke flap switch. Heading bug adjustment switch. Push back request button. Toggle outside view button, toggle park brake. etc.

Mouse wheel still scrolls in and out and mouse free look is available. Got me confused on this one. Have never seen this before.

Anybody have and ideas on what I might have set incorrectly after the update? Normally I do not have any controller problems after updates.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

I got everything all downloaded fine in a few hours.

Starts and runs fine. Most controls are working except for the following strange problem.

I cannot operate various switches or buttons in the cockpit with the mouse or the buttons on the yoke. When I hover the mouse over the switch or button I get a description, blue haze (flashes slowly), and what looks like a reference to a game controller button.

I do not think I have any AI assistance turned on. I never did before and made a flight this afternoon before I got the update. Also I do not have any game controllers connected. In the settings the yoke buttons are still bound to the correct action, but no action in the cockpit. Some switches are still functioning properly. Yoke flap switch. Heading bug adjustment switch. Push back request button. Toggle outside view button, toggle park brake. etc.

Mouse wheel still scrolls in and out and mouse free look is available. Got me confused on this one. Have never seen this before.

Anybody have and ideas on what I might have set incorrectly after the update? Normally I do not have any controller problems after updates.

Hal

I had the same issue. Go into General Options-Accessibility-Cockpit Interaction-System change from lock to Legacy I believed is what changed that .

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

For me it was 620MB for the MS Store portion, then a bit over 40 GB when opening the program and, finally, an additional 20+ GB in the content manager.

Is the extra 20gb, do you add after from the market place? Should it be Austria and Switzerland as well as the Orbix eye hospital plane? I'm asking because I cannot find those two countries. Thanks.

I had the same issue. Go into General Options-Accessibility-Cockpit Interaction-System change from lock to Legacy I believed is what changed that .

Thanks Mike G.,

That worked except for one thing. I cannot get the Nav1/GPS toggle to work using a button on my yoke. It works with a click in the cockpit.

I have cleared the assignment and reassigned to both a new button and the same button. All other buttons work as assigned. I know it is not the yoke or the button as they show when tested in the sim. If I search by pressing the button on the yoke it brings up the toggle Nav1/GPS assignment.

Hal

PS. Switched to the C172 with the Garmin 100 and the button works. But not in teh older cockpit.

Edited by PEIRascal
Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

There is some other things changed as well unfortunate.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Is the extra 20gb, do you add after from the market place? Should it be Austria and Switzerland as well as the Orbix eye hospital plane? I'm asking because I cannot find those two countries. Thanks.

No, the updates in the Content Manager under Profile are for existing content. As this was a Sim Update it does not include the country updates, which are released in World Updates. The World Update with Germany, Austria and Switzerland comes out next month. You can see the release schedule at the link below.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/development-roadmap/